call-iconClick to Call
Oregon Commercial insurance coverage
Request a Quote

Commercial Insurance

Do you own a business? If you do, you should consider commercial insurance to protect your personal assets and your business from legal claims and settlements. Having sufficient commercial liability insurance is an essential part of your business plan. Insurance companies like PorchLight Insurance can help you get the coverage you need for your business.

If you own properties and other valuable items for your business, it would be wise to consider investing in a commercial liability plan to ensure that your company is protected from unforeseen risks.

Commercial liability insurance will protect your business from any financial loss caused by you or your employees to others. Typically, a policy covers:

  • Personal injury - Covers slander, libel, invasion of privacy or property, false arrest, copyright infringement, wrongful eviction, and several other acts that can damage a person’s rights or reputation.
  • Bodily injury - Covers physical injuries to an individual other than a worker at your company, including injuries caused by you or your employee at a customer's home or workplace.
  • Property damage - Covers damages to another individual’s property either by you or your employee while conducting business.

How much commercial insurance is required?

Because each situation is unique, the kind of business you run or products you make will determine how much commercial liability insurance you require. If you run a high-risk business like building trades or you interact with the public like in a retail or restaurant business, consider increasing your insurance coverage limit.

For more information on commercial insurance, contact PorchLight Insurance today.

Why work with PorchLight Insurance?

  • Providing competitive insurance rates by having access to multiple insurance companies
  • Licensed agents at PorchLight Insurance do all of the shopping for you, saving you time and money along the way
  • Easy to communicate with our in-house licensed insurance agents